Track routing to meet specific needs
Whether for straight or curved tracks or circuits, DCL-Pro offers the flexibility required to create track layouts that match the exact requirements of your installations. Straight profile sections as well as various curved sections with differing radii are available to meet these needs:
- Straight track sections: Standard lengths of 4,000 mm, can be modified during assembly, if required
- Curved sections: for implementing L-shaped, U-shaped and S-shaped track layouts as well as for circuits: available for angles ranging from 15° to 360°
- Minimum radius of 800 mm
Universal power infeed
DCL-Pro is designed for ease of assembly and can be simply modified to meet local site requirements. The powerfeed can be installed anywhere along the line or at the ends of the track. The cables are also quickly connected.
- Powerfeed end cap: Powerfeed at the end of the track direct via the connector cap
- Centre powerfeed section: can be installed at any point along a straight track
- Small curve and centre powerfeed. Special power supply arrangement for curved tracks; alternative centre powerfeed for small sizes (10 and 15 mm²)
- Entry and ramp section: Reliable power supply arrangement for mechanically and electrically isolated track segments
Simple and reliable attachment
Whatever the design of your support superstructure might be – DCL-Pro connectors make the system much easier to install and ensure that it is securely held in place.
- Precise alignment of the profile sections thanks to sliding suspensions with retaining bolts
- Two variants are available to attach the system to a superstructure:
- C-rail for fine adjustment in two axes
- Threaded pins for vertical alignment
Rails designed to match specific needs
Stainless steel-plated copper conductors
For contact surfaces resistant to abrasion and protected from oxidation in arduous ambient conditions or when seldom used. Available for the control conductors (poles 5, 6 and 7) and for all 10mm² conductors.
The use of silver-graphite contacts in connection with stainless steel-plated copper conductors is recommended for improved contact reliability for control signal transfer, particularly with low voltages (24 – 28 V, IN = 1A).