Safely control simply everything
DSE-10 control pendant for ergonomically controlling hoists and machinery. These wire-connected units are used for controlling DC chain hoists and DR rope hoists in applications with up to three motion achses. To serve these needs, we supply DSE-10 control pendants for two different control technologies:
- DSE-10C/CS: control pendants to control DC chain hoists, travelling hoists and cranes with an innovative ‘triState’ interface
- available with 2-stage pushbuttons (C) or with variable pushbuttons (type CS)
- DSE-10R: control pendants with a CAN bus interface prepared for the safe control of DR rope hoists, travelling hoists and especially DR cranes that are fitted with CAN bus-based safety control.
Both types offer outstanding features, such as:
- particularly ergonomic control pendant design for safe and fatigue-free operation
- housing that is highly resistant to impacts
- comprehensive accessories for operation in harsh environments and for protection against fluids and aggressive media.